The Power Plate is a vibrating plate that works by transferring vibrations to muscles; these then naturally activate reflective muscle contractions. Power Plates work on a number of different vibrations, from 30 to 50 times per second.
When working on a power plate your body is worked at least three times harder due to the vibrations. These vibrations work deep into your muscles and this results in a far more intense whole-body workout. Sessions can be quick if time is a factor.
the new power plate promotion 6
Perfect Fit is the only gym in the area to have the latest top of the range promotion Power Plate. As well as providing an effective strength and muscle tone workout it is a Class IIa medical device.
Visit the ‘UK Power Plate’ website here
what are the benefits?
- Low impact
- Fast results
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Improves core strength and stability
- Improves overall strength
- Great for toning
- Increases circulation and reduces appearance of cellulite
- Low impact on joints and ligaments
- Increases bone mineral density
- Reduction/alleviation of chronic pain
- Enhancement of flexibility and range of movement
- Beneficial for medical conditions such as Parkinsons disease, diabetes, arthritis, fibromyalgia, hypertension, osteoporosis
Change 4 Life
“I’ve been using the Power Plate for about a year – at first just sitting on it was quite a challenge but now I really enjoy the intensive workout it offers – which is great for me as I’m always short of time!”